Lewis Chamoy, M.D. General Orthopaedic & Hand Surgery
“I believe in treating the whole patient, not just the chief complaint. Many times a patient has a medical condition or illness that manifests itself as a hand problem. A thorough history and exam brings these problems to light and brings relief to the patient.”
- Founder, Hand Surgery Ltd.
- Board Certification in Surgery
- Fellowship in Hand and Microsurgery
- Subspecialty Certificate in Surgery of the Hand
(formerly known as Certificate of Added Qualifications in Hand Surgery)
- Cornell University, Ithaca, New York.
- SUNY Downstate Medical School, Brooklyn, New York
- University of Wisconsin, Madison
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- Queen’s Medical Center, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Hand Surgery, Denver General Hospital, Denver, Colorado
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Association for Hand Surgery