David W. Meister, M.D.
Dr. Meister is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in the upper extremity conditions from the shoulder to fingertip, including the shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand. He treats conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger, shoulder arthritis, shoulder replacements, rotator cuff injuries, sports and work-related conditions, and more. Treatment options may include minimally invasive arthroscopic or complex reconstructive procedures.
Dr. Meister is a member of several professional organizations such as the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, and the Wisconsin Orthopaedic Society. He is also recognized as a Top Doctor by Milwaukee Magazine.
He sees patients of all ages and customizes each treatment to achieve their goals. Treatment may also include therapy, splinting, or steroid injection. His goal is to treat each patient like family and provide the best care possible.
For more information, please visit www.milwaukeeshoulder.com
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, California
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY
Fellowship included care of sports injuries, professionals in NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, local colleges and high school athletes in Milwaukee area.
- Stanford Biodesign Fellowship (Medical Device Design)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Wisconsin Orthopaedic Society
- American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons
- Arthroscopic Association of North America
- American Association for Hand Surgery